Happy Bunbury Music Festival Week! Cincinnati is buzzing with excitement for the 8th annual Bunbury Music Festival. USA Today has listed Bunbury Music Festival as one of summer’s best music festivals, and Forbes included it among its top 10 summer music festivals worth knowing!
What to bring:
- Water bottle – there are free water stations located all around the festival. We suggest an insulated bottle with a carabiner that you can attach to your belt loop, backpack or purse.
- Poncho. If it pours, a poncho is going to be your best friend.
- Sunscreen (lotion only – NO Aerosol – it will be confiscated)
- Bug repellent (no DEET, no aerosol) – once the sun starts to go down, those bugs will get you! Don't forget Bunbury Music Festival is along the Ohio River.
- Phone charger – there are phone charging stations available at the festival.
Download the app to find out when/where bands are playing. You can also create your own personal schedule & get a notification when to head over to watch!
Check out our previews on some of the artists playing Bunbury Music Festival below and stay tuned to CincyMusic for more all week!
Bunbury Music Festival 2019 Artist Previews:
- Greta Van Fleet
- The 1975
- Girl Talk
- Run The Jewels
- Dashboard Confessional
- Jeremy Zucker
- Jukebox the Ghost
- Great Good Fine Ok
- Common Kings
Enter To Win a pair of weekend passes (closes Tuesday at Midnight)