Please note that tickets purchased at the box-office will not be available for pickup until 5:00pm the night of the concert from will-call (no tickets will be printed in advance). If you choose delivery from ticketmaster.com they will begin shipping tickets 12 days before the show. Ticketfast tickets will be distributed 24 hours before the show.
In anticipation of tonight's SOLD OUT Eric Church concert at U.S. Bank Arena, we are reaching out with a courtesy reminder of enhanced security measures and show time. Doors open at 6:30pm. Please plan to arrive early to the venue in plenty of time to pass through the security lines, enter the venue and find your seats, and note that the show will start promptly at 8:00pm. We are expecting a capacity crowd and there is NO opening act, so please be here in plenty of time to comfortably find your seat.
Please note that there will be a beer garden located in the tent outside the building directly behind section 112. You can only access this area once your ticket has been scanned and you are in the facility. Here you can find beer points of purchase, additional restrooms, and a display of Eric's custom available for purchase Lucchese boots.
A special note for those holding PIT tickets. As instructed via the phone call earlier this week, after the entering the venue via the entrance of your choice please visit the U.S. Bank Arena box office located behind section 101 to validate your Pit ticket and be given the proper credentials to access the pit. No one will be allowed into the Pit area without the proper credentials.
Below you will find some useful tips to make your time with us more enjoyable. Please note that this is a sold out show, so please arrive early with plenty of time to find your seat. If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call at 513-421-4111 or tweet us @USBankArena!
Every person entering the building will walk through a metal detector prior to admittance. In addition, purses and bags will be limited to 12" x 12" x 6". Any bag found to be larger than this will be asked to be returned to your vehicle
To ensure that fans are able to gain admission to the arena as quickly as possible, U.S. Bank Arena recommends the following:
• Arrive Early: To prevent a last minute rush that may delay entry, fans are encouraged to arrive as close to the time that doors open as possible. Doors open 90 minutes prior to the event. Fans should consult the event page of www.usbankarena.com to confirm the proper door time for each event
• Weapons Are Not Permitted: Weapons of any kind for all patrons regardless of occupation are banned. This includes knives of any size, pepper spray, guns, chains, etc.
• Unzip Jackets & Coats But Do Not Remove Outerwear/Accessories: When approaching the entrance, fans should be prepared to places phones and other items in the tray and unzip all jackets. They can continue to wear hats, belts, shoes, and jewelry as they walk through the metal detectors. Spare change, wallets, and keys do not need to be removed
• Hold Onto Your Ticket: Each person should carry his or her own ticket once passing through the metal detectors, rather than having one person carry tickets for the group
• Remove Prohibited Items From Pockets and Purses: Prior to arriving for the event, guests should leave all prohibited items in their car or home. A list of prohibited items can be found HERE . Please note that purses and bags cannot be larger than 12" x 12" x 6"
• Use All Available Doors: Fans should avoid congregating at any particular door unless otherwise instructed
For more information on the new protocols and policies or any upcoming events, please visit www.usbankarena.com.