The inaugural Throwdown celebrates the roots of American music on the banks of the Ohio River where some of the most legendary Blues, Country, Bluegrass, R&B and Rock N Roll records had their birth! Three stages, Eleven bands, One day only at Riverbend Music Center on Saturday, September 14.
12:00pm - 2:30PM
- Free Cookout presented by Blue Grass Quality Meats and Kroger. Enjoy Brats, mets and hot dogs with all the fixins as well as salads and sides.
- Free samples of BBQ provided by Hog Wild Smokers and Smoker EZ BBQ
- Craft Beer Tastings provided by Ohio Valley Wine and Beer
- Bourbon Tastings provided by Four Roses
- Bourbon and Rye tastings provided by Bulleit
- Moonshine tastings provided by JJ Moonshine
- Monstery Energy drink tastings provided by Monster