We are setting the expectation with all our customers and our staff that we will observe the “Corona Correct Code of Conduct”
- Masks are mandatory when NOT seated.
- Everyone must have a seat, no “standing room”, no eating or drinking while standing.
- We ask everyone to refrain from dancing
- Try to maintain 6’ of distance from people outside your party while moving about in the building.
- We offer reserved seating, to guarantee you and your party a seat at a table, all proceeds go to pay the musicians.
- We are installing sliding plexiglass dividers on our 8-seat tables, to accommodate (2) separate parties of 2 - 8 people per table.
- Please check-in when you arrive and inform staff of your reservation, seating is based on a first come first serve basis.
Big Ash holds the right to cancel or reschedule any event and will issue a full refund.Customers can submit refund requests up until 6 PM on the day of the show.We ask that all patrons respect the “Corona Code” so everyone’s expectations are met.
You can pour your own beer, with a glass no one else has touched, operate the tap with a “No Touch Tap Tissue” and get a spritz of automatic hand sanitizer at all stations.
If you have any special requests please email us at email@example.com or call 513-401-6868. Sorry, we are not always able to answer the phone or return calls quickly. But we will get to you as soon as possible.
For our COVID-19 Policies and Procedures Please visit us at,