Do you miss going to The Southgate House Revival as much as we do? While we still have to stay safe in our houses, hopefully these backgrounds make you feel more at home on your next Zoom happy hour or meeting.
How to add a Zoom background:
1. Pick the photo that you love best from the gallery below.
2. Right click on that photo and save.
3. When you open the Zoom app, click your profile in the top right corner, and click Settings. On the menu to the left, click Virtual Background.
4. You’ll see a few default background options provided by Zoom, but this is where you can upload a photo to use as your background.
5. Click the + icon next to where it says Choose Virtual Background. A box will pop up allowing you to upload a photo from your computer. Click on the one you want, and it will appear alongside the other pictures as an option for you to choose from.
How to support The Southgate House Revival: