Kishi Bashi Will Bring a Smile to Your Face

• Kishi Bashi is a wonderful discovery I made via Bob Boilen on the NPR Program, “All Songs Considered” in 2012.

Kishi Bashi is a wonderful discovery I made via Bob Boilen on the NPR Program, “All Songs Considered” in 2012. Read more

• Tune in to 89.7 WNKU Tonight at 10:00pm. Get more info

Tune in to 89.7 WNKU Tonight at 10:00pm. Get more info HERE!

• The fine folks of Frontier Folk Nebraska hearken their return to this year’s Whispering Beard Festival with an offering of new music, Frontier F**k Nebrask, an album steeped in the lazy swagger and inverted braggadocio these Cincinnati natives have accepted, nay, presented, as their calling card.

The fine folks of Frontier Folk Nebraska hearken their return to this year’s Whispering Beard Festival with an offering of new music, Frontier F**k Nebrask, an album steeped in the lazy swagger and inverted braggadocio these Cincinnati natives have accepted, nay, presented, as their calling card. Read more

• What inspired the song, “Cave In”?

What inspired the song, “Cave In”? Read more

• It’s an old baseball gloveIt’s my granddaddy’s knifeIt’s a good pair of bootsIt’s a farmer’s wife
So begins the song, “Life is Beautiful”, which Willy Tea Taylor introduces to explain to people where he is from rather than naming the northern California town where he was born.

It’s an old baseball gloveIt’s my granddaddy’s knifeIt’s a good pair of bootsIt’s a farmer’s wife So begins the song, “Life is Beautiful”, which Willy Tea Taylor introduces to explain to people where he is from rather than naming the northern California town where he was born. Read more

Attending Maybe Not Attending View on Facebook